Useful to know. All the information at a glance!
- individual welcome with a snack and a drink
- child-friendly B&B, so: children are welcome!
Breakfast, picnic and dinner
- breakfast is vegetarian: a tasty, healthy and varied breakfast buffet that also can appeal to a non-vegetarian
- upon request we provide an extensive picnic, interesting for a walk in the mountains
- almost weekly we organise dinner with all our guests
- air conditioning in all rooms
- free wifi
- common garden and kitchen
- sitting area with tv
- extra bed or children’s bed possible (more info: rooms)
- bath linen, kitchen linen and bed linen are included
- costs for water, electricity and final cleaning are also included
- rental of bikes, mountain bikes and children’s bikes. Prices on request.
- using the washing machine: 4€
- free car park in the garden
- pets are not allowed
- it’s a non-smoking house, as well as the terraces at the rooms. Smoking is allowed on the terrace at the back of the garden.
- address and route
- airport Zadar is at 7 km from B&B Kuca Bajlo
- transport from and to the airport at 10€ per ride
- Zadar busstation is at 10 minutes’ walk. There are good connections to most towns in Croatia.
- pick-up at the bus station is free of charge
- a 25 minutes’ walk along the sea brings you to the historic centre of Zadar
- the pebble beach is at 200 m
Food and drinks
- there’s a big choice of restaurants in town.
- shops and supermarket are on walking distance from B&B Kuca Bajlo
- a lot of travel guides and brochures full of information about activities, museums, points of interest, restaurants, timetable of the ferries,hiking maps and bike routes are available
- we have a lot of interesting tips for discovering Zadar and for exploring the wonderful surrounding. We really want to help you plan your stay! Read paragraph: “On tour in Croatia”
- for renting a car we work with Avia Rent a car. Make your reservation, even for one day, here at Kuca Bajlo
- you don’t need a car every day, you can also walk, ride a bike, go swimming……
- address, route, card and accessibility are to be found on the next page.
- contact us, without obligation, through the contact form
- visit our facebook-page. Regularly we post new info, tips and photo’s