Useful to know. All the information at a glance!
- individual welcome with a snack and a drink
- child-friendly B&B, so: children are welcome!
Breakfast, picnic and dinner
- breakfast is vegetarian: a tasty, healthy and varied breakfast buffet that also can appeal to a non-vegetarian
- upon request we provide an extensive picnic, interesting for a walk in the mountains
- almost weekly we organise dinner with all our guests
- air conditioning in all rooms
- free wifi
- common garden and kitchen
- sitting area with tv
- extra bed or children’s bed possible (more info: rooms)
- bath linen, kitchen linen and bed linen are included
- costs for water, electricity and final cleaning are also included
- rental of bikes, mountain bikes and children’s bikes. Prices on request.
- using the washing machine: 4€
- free car park in the garden
- pets are not allowed
- it’s a non-smoking house, as well as the terraces at the rooms. Smoking is allowed on the terrace at the back of the garden.
Terms of payment
There may be circumstances in which your planned stay has to be cancelled or dates have to be changed. Therefore some appointmentsneed to be made: terms of payment
- address and route
- airport Zadar is at 10 km from B&B Kuca Bajlo
- transport from and to the airport at 10€ per ride
- Zadar busstation is at 10 minutes’ walk. There are good connections to most towns in Croatia.
- pick-up at the bus station is free of charge
- a 25 minutes’ walk along the sea brings you to the historic centre of Zadar
- the pebble beach is at 200 m
Food and drinks
- there’s a big choice of restaurants in town.
- shops and supermarket are on walking distance from B&B Kuca Bajlo
- a lot of travel guides and brochures full of information about activities, museums, points of interest, restaurants, timetable of the ferries,hiking maps and bike routes are available
- we have a lot of interesting tips for discovering Zadar and for exploring the wonderful surrounding. We really want to help you plan your stay! Read paragraph: “On tour in Croatia”
- for renting a car we work with Avia Rent a car. Make your reservation, even for one day, here at Kuca Bajlo
- you don’t need a car every day, you can also walk, ride a bike, go swimming……
- address, route, card and accessibility are to be found on the next page.
- contact us, without obligation, through the contact form
- visit our facebook-page. Regularly we post new info, tips and photo’s